The island of Rab is situated on the northern part of Adriatic Sea. It belongs to the island archipelago of Kvarner bay together with the islands of Krk, Cres and Losinj. The island of Rab has approximately 9000 inhabitants who are mostly engaged in agriculture, fishing and tourism. There is a small town of Rab and seven small settlements on the island: Barbat, Banjol, Palit, Mundanije, Kampor and Lopar. Rab can be reached by ferry from Jablanac (on the mainland) to Mišnjak (on the island of Rab). The journey lasts 15-minutes, and ferries in the season depart every half an hour. Besides this, there is a line Lopar (Rab)-Baska (Island Krk), but only in the summer months. There is also a fast boat line Rijeka-Rab-Pag (Island Pag). The nearest airport is on the island of Krk, which is actually the main airport of the city of Rijeka. The island of Rab has a long tradition in tourism. Every year it attracts thousands of tourists with its favorable climate. Many hotels, a camp, two marinas, inns, villas, apartments and rooms in private houses provide various types of a quality accommodation. All the guests need for a quality holiday is available on the island, such as restaurants, places for entertainment, sports facilities and excursion possibilities. The first place you see when you disembark from the ferry is Barbat. It is famous for its sandy beaches. Banjol is located near the town of Rab. It is famous for its sandy coves Padova I, II and III. Palit is well known for the oldest nudist beach on the Adriatic coast in the Bay Kandalora. Kampor is located near the protected forest reserve "Dundo" on the peninsula Kalifront - an oasis for hikers and cyclists. It is famous for the variety of stone and sand beaches, ecological and agricultural products and good restaurants. A particularity of Kampor is the Franciscan Monastery of St. Euphemia, the patron of the parish and place. Supetarska Draga is one of the oldest places on the island, particularly rich in naval tradition. It is surrounded by the islands full of sand and pebble beaches. There are good restaurants here, rich with ecological products, and accommodations on land and sea. Lopar has many beautiful sandy beaches. There are 22 of them, 3 of them are nudist (Gypsy, Sahara and Chair). Lopar largest and most popular beach is "Paradise Beach", 1.5 km long, along which are located most of tourist facilities. Since 2003. it boasts with a Blue Flag, an international symbol of quality and preservation of environment and safety of bathers. Every year, Rab attracts more and more visitors. Banjol is famous for its sand beaches and you can find the offer of apartments in Supetarska Draga here. If you find yourself on Rab, use your time for a visit to Crikvenica, Senj and you will be thrilled with the visit to the island of Pag and Novalja. Lovers of the sea and sailing can see the offer in marina Borik.
|24.03.||11°C 52°F||Clear 57% 8 ESE|
|Sat||min: 11°C max: 18°C||Partly Cloudy|
|Sun||min: 5°C max: 16°C||Rain|
|Mon||min: 6°C max: 16°C||Clear|
|Tue||min: 8°C max: 18°C||Clear|
TO ISLANDS TRAVEL
MON - FRI : 8:00 - 16:00 h
tel: +385 (0)21 494 802
fax: +385 (0)21 494 820
10000 houses, apartments and rooms in offer.
- 3600 charter boats.
- Direct contracts with the owners.
- Approved properties with the licence to work. Detailed descriptions and pictures.
- The exact location of objects on the map.
- We will respond to all questions regarding destination and accommodation.
- Special offers - frequent price discounts. Just ask!
- We assist in resolving any problems regarding accommodation.
- Most properties are reserved by advance payment and the rest payment upon arrival.
- You pay on the account in the bank that is in the SEPA system (no costs of money transfer)
- You can pay online by credit card via the secure link.
- You receive voucher via e-mail after we receive the payment.
- Personal insurance covered by Allianz.
- We are members of the Association of Croatian Travel Agencies.
- 10 years of experience, thousands of satisfied guests.
- Our offer lists at: Casamundo, Atraveo, E-domizil, Tripadvisor, Flipkey, Holidaylettings, CaseVacanza, Homeaway, Fewodirekt etc.